Executives, Managers, Consultants
Innovation is about changing reality, creativity is about changing perception
Luc de Brabandère//
Objectives of the coaching named "ANTHROPOCREATIVE"
- As a manager you are called upon to innovate with your employees in order to find out new solutions (products/services, process, management) by managing the present while anticipating the future.
- You wish to discover managerial innovation to benefit your teams thanks to the drivers of the Neurocognitive and Behavioural Approach (NBA) adapted to your business activity in order to better understand the relationship between our emotional intelligence and our ability to create.
- You will benefit from knowledge and techniques from cognitive neuroscience that will allow you to understand brain mechanisms to develop a creative mindset in your professional activity.
MY ADDED VALUE
- A tailor-made support strategy adapted to your business and human issues (e.g. innovation marketing strategy, sales development and creativity, innovation and forward planning)
- Keys for the 21st century manager taking care of its employees so that they take care of the customers
- A mix of theoretical concepts and group situations for a better understanding of human relationships in order to act better on a daily basis
- My systemic approach: you, your team, your company and our current VUCA environment (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous)
- Complementary capabilities: technology management and NBA practitioner
- During this collective session, an external consultant specialised in physical health (mountain guide and sophrologist) will lead a workshop on mental/body mechanisms in order to understand the impact between relaxation and creativity
OPERATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM : INNOVATION & MANAGEMENT THEME
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION STRATEGY
Module 1 : WHY DOES CREATIVITY LEAD TO INNOVATION ?
Objective : To understand the different stages from creativity to innovation
• Definitions and characteristics
• From creativity to innovation
• Strategic impact for the organisation
Module 2 : WHAT ADDED VALUE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE MANAGER AND THE ORGANISATION ?
Objective : To understand the links between creativity and neuroscience in order to apply them to one’s environment
• Managerial context
• Creativity and neuroscience
• Stimulating and limiting factors
• Conditions to promote creativity at the individual and managerial levels
Module 3 : CREATIVITY TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGIC DESIGN
Objective : To use a toolbox through a marketing approach to (re) design business model/ product/ service or an organizational approach to (re) design process/business practice
• Cognitive approach
• Neurocognitive and Behavioral approach
• Biomimicry approach
• Workshop on physical health to understand the impact between relaxation and creativity :“Cross-referenced views”
Module 4 : IMPLEMENTATION
Objective : Implement and foster your creative practice to inform a new project or your own organisation
• Your professional case study
• Achievement in peer group
• Your toolbox
- TIME FRAME :
4 days face-to-face OR distance-learning sessions from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm + 1 virtual session of 2 hours in order to debrief with all participants 2 weeks after the training.
- PRICE :
Total price per participant:
VAT not applicable (microenterprise status, Article : 293 B CGI)
Price only in France. For any request from abroad, please contact me.
- EVALUATION: satisfaction questionnaire at the end of the module and certificate of attendance.
- LOCATION :
– Virtual sessions
– Face-to-face sessions : intra- or inter-company format
The materials (theory) are provided before the start of the group session to optimise interactive practice.
Practical situation : role plays, group discussion.
Maximum number of participants: between 10 and 15.