Objectives of the coaching called "ANTHROPOMANAGER"
- You are an expert in your field (“hard skills”) and wish to review your managerial skills (“soft skills”) with a new perspective to improve professional relations and efficiency
- You wish to mobilize new resources thanks to the Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach (NBA) and Adaptive Intelligence in order to increase your leadership during phases of change (crisis management, communication, resistance, stress, demotivation) and promote collective commitment.
- You will benefit from knowledge and techniques from cognitive neuroscience that will allow you to understand brain mechanisms in order to develop a mindset open to change in your professional activity.
MY ADDED VALUE
- A tailor-made support strategy adapted to your business and human issues (e.g. corporate culture and new management, introduction of new technology, reorganisation)
- Keys for the 21st century manager : taking care of its employees so that they take care of the customers
- A mix of theoretical concepts and group situations for a better understanding of human relationships in order to act better on a daily basis
- My systemic approach: you, your team, your company and our current VUCA environment (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous)
- Complementary capabilities : technology management and NBA practitioner
- During this collective session, an external consultant specialising in mental health will lead a workshop on our operating mechanisms “Knowing ourselves better to understand ourselves better“
OPERATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM : MOTIVATION & MANAGEMENT THEME
BRAINPOWER AND TEAM COHESION IN A CONNECTED MANAGEMENT
Module 1 : WHY IS TRANSFORMATION NECESSARY ?
Objective : Understanding the challenges of the 21st century manager in a technological context
- Human resources in the organization
- Employee & business linguistics
- Human & technological linguistics
- The integrated organization
- The Neo- Manager
Module 2 : BRAIN AND BEHAVORIAL FUNCTIONING
Objective : Understanding the brain mechanisms
- Sequential analysis and perspective
- Comfort zone to evolution zone
- Triangle TEB : Thought-Emotion-Behavior
- 4 brain governances and ways of thinking
- 3 types of stress
Module 3 : STRESS MANAGEMENT AND TEAM MOTIVATION
Objective : Revisiting managerial practices with the innovative light of the Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach (NBA)
- The dream manager and the 10 roles of Mintzberg
- Cognitive biases (workshop)
- 3 types of motivation and 8 INC profiles
- Stress management and motivational dynamics
Module 4 : QUALITY OF LIFE AND WORKING CONDITIONS (QLWC): COMBINING SPECIFIC BUSINESS PERFORMANCE WITH OVERALL HUMAN PERFORMANCE
Objective : The 4.E Neo-Manager : Expert, Emotions, Empathy, Empowerment
- The 3 pillars of the QLWC of the 4P company (Profit, Planet, People, Performance)
- My first client: the employee
- Soft skills : interpersonal skills in demand
- Specific workshop on mental health: “Cross-referenced views”
- TIME FRAME :
4 days face-to-face OR distance-learning sessions from 9 am-12.30 am to 2 pm- 6 pm + 1 virtual session of 2 hours in order to debrief with all participants 3 weeks after the training.
- PRICE :
Total price per participant : 2600€
VAT not applicable (microenterprise status, Article : 293 B CGI)
Price only in France. For any request from abroad, please contact me.
- EVALUATION : satisfaction questionnaire at the end of the module and certificate of attendance.
- LOCATION :
– Virtual sessions
– Face-to-face sessions: intra- or inter-company format
The materials (theory) are provided before the start of the group session to optimise interactive practice.
Practical situation : role plays, group discussion.
Maximum number of participants: between 10 and 15.