« Knowledge awakens your capabilities, Experience enhances your skills »
When I was young, because of my dual culture and a keen sense of observation, I dreamed of being an anthropologist and travelling to distant lands to study the behaviour of societies of the past with all the impact that change has on the present.
In order to satisfy this desire, I studied a Master in Foreign Languages Applied to International Trade at Savoie Mont Blanc University (France), which allowed me to discover Cuba, China, Algeria, the United States, Central America and Mexico where I lived for 4 years.
My attraction for interculturalism, the analysis of customer behavioral data and the improvement of organizational processes lead me to occupy positions as Sales Administration and International Marketing Manager in the food and pharmaceutical industries for 15 years with a customer-centric approach. In order to help me manage this new challenge within listed companies, I was passionated about running and followed a coaching program until doing several half-marathons.
The interest in pushing my limits and the mental / body connection will fascinate me
Thanks to some managers who have become mentors, I left my comfort zone by continuing to train myself to discover all the complexity of the key factors of success of a team whithin relational and digital contexts.
I have decided to study a 3-year MBA Technology Management with The Open University Business School (UK), triple accreditation AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS. The aim is to support human change in a professional technological context – on an individual and collective level – for a better well-being within the company.
Leading change during one’s working life
I offer a solution-oriented approach (consulting) and an evolution-oriented approach (coaching and training) in order to help my clients implement relevant strategies to enhance their employability:
- Students with the GETTING STARTED COURSE to improve self-confidence (tutoring, company search, oral interviews) on behalf of YAPUKA.ORG
- Neoentrepreneurs (entrepreneurs and young freelancers) with the REBOUND COURSE to improve their business skills
- Executives with the ORCHESTRATE YOUR TEAMS COURSE to improve their neuro-managerial skills with their teams via 2 training programmes: Brain and motivation strategy & Emotions and innovation strategy
I have started a personal therapeutic work through a psycho-corporal approach in order to better help individuals through change period.
Aiming at transforming my brakes into strengths, this “initiatory” journey to self-discovery will notably lead me to take an interest in epigenetics and emotion management through Clinical EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) with the IFPEC institute.
With the brain in the spotlight for several decades, a scientific training in Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach (NBA) at the Institute of Neurocognitivism (Paris) will bring me the necessary knowledge and complete my experience in this field.
Change is integrated when it goes through the 3 dimensions: cognitive, emotional and behavioral. Convinced, I therefore use this Brain-Body-Behavior dimension (B3) during my individual and collective coachings. Since the individual approach is ultimately close to that of a company, it is necessary to “de-compartmentalize” and to realize that all the “Cells/Departments” are “interconnected” to face the major challenges of tomorrow.
In 2020, I went back to my geographic roots (Annecy) and in parallel to my role as a family caregiver for 4 years, created my company ANTHROPOTECHNO: “anthropos”, Greek root which means “man” and “téchnē” for technology which means “art, skills”.
``Skill to be developed by Humans in order to achieve mastery of new knowledge, be it technological (hard skills) or behavioral (soft skills) ``//
With my practical knowledge of the business world, my multidisciplinary academic background and my experience in personal development, I help you to make change an ally and to overcome the obstacles on your professional pathway.
WHAT MOTIVATES ME
“Think about who you want to be instead of what you want to do”//
ANTHROPOPHANY : “Bringing out the luminosity of the human being”
I will guide you in a personalized way in order to help you improve your business and managerial skills through :
- A structured support strategy inspired by the Neurocognitive and Behavioural Approach (NBA)
- Parallels between cognitive neuroscience and strategic management of new technologies (MBA)
- A systemic approach (individual, managerial and organisational) to better face the challenges of tomorrow.
- My Mantra “Work smarter, Play better”
MY FUTURE AREA OF RESEARCH
Actively practicing various relaxation techniques (Qi gong, sound relaxation) and being surrounded by people with strong professional expertise related to sound (sonologist, psycho-acoustician), I keep interested in the interaction of sound, called ``ANTHROPOPHONY`` (set of sounds produced by human activity such as voice, music, manipulated objects) and cognitive neuroscience.//
• Consultant and trainer Change Management Linkedin profile HERE
• MBA Technology Management THE OPEN UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL
• Certified Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach Practitioner INSTITUTE OF NEUROCOGNITIVISM
• Volunteer Business Consultant NGO THE GROW MOVEMENT
• Certified Marketing Manager (Professional French Federation) CEGOS
• One-year exchange specialized in international marketing, UDLA, Mexico
• Master 1 Foreign Languages applied to International trade, France